HUSTLER EQUIPMENT INTRODUCES A NEW INDUSTRY-LEADING 5-YEAR WORLDWIDE WARRANTY
Hustler Equipment, a family-owned manufacturing company with three generations of expertise in creating innovative livestock feeding machinery, has announced the introduction of a new robust and unparalleled 5-year warranty scheme for all their products manufactured in 2023 and later. This initiative aims to redefine customer assurance and satisfaction in the agricultural machinery industry.
Hustler is committed to delivering products that go above and beyond the highest standards of performance and durability. All manufactured goods undergo rigorous testing before they reach the market. In the unlikely event defects happen, Hustler intends to provide customers with a seamless and hassle-free warranty experience, and now that warranty will last even longer.
Effective immediately (and retroactively for machines manufactured since January 2023), all machinery manufactured by Hustler in 2023 and later comes with a 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects for the original purchaser for products retailed from an authorised Hustler dealership. For model years 2022 and older, customers can refer to the previous country-specific warranty period, as outlined on the Hustler website.
To benefit from all the advantages of the warranty, customers can easily register their Hustler product online at hustlerequipment.com/warranty and ensure that servicing or warranty claims are processed through an authorised Hustler Dealership.
Special conditions of the warranty scheme are as follows:
- Puckboard polyethylene floors are covered for 10 years, except for fading and conditions caused by excessive ultraviolet light (UV) or outdoor exposure.
- Components are covered for two years, which includes hydraulic components, gearboxes and chains, electrical components, hydraulic and fluid hoses, and bearings against damage due to manufacturing defects.
- Paint and finish are covered for one year, normal wear-and-tear from general use is not covered.
- Wearing parts such as batteries, filters, tires, towing eyes, and brake pads are covered against damage due to manufacturing defects for the original purchaser, but not for normal wear, consumption, or expiration.
- Labour is covered for all warranty repair travel, but mileage is excluded.
Visit our website here to find out more about Hustler's innovation history.
MEDIA RELEASE - Hustler Equipment - New 5-Year Worldwide Warranty
PDF - 175 Kb